Thursday, April 9, 2015

Puzzle Update #3

Here is the latest shot of the puzzle!

I stand amazed at how it is filling in!  We love looking at the puzzle.  The kiddos like to see how much is filled in and what is left.  They cheer each time a donation is made.  When I look at the puzzle, I see the names written on the back and smile as I realize that those families are forever a part of our journey to Greyson and Kristyn.

However, we have a long way to go and a short time to get there (sorry, dad and I used to watch Smokey and The Bandit often growing up).  We need to have it filled in by April 20th, since that is when we are hoping to make travel arrangements and payments will be due then.  This gives us 11 days to have 312 more pieces purchased.  I know that this can happen!  But, we need your help! 

Would you consider giving $10 towards our adoption?  Could you help us piece our family together?  We are now accepting donations personally.  Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment