Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Can I just take a minute and brag about my hubby?? He might say we are done EVERY time we adopt. He might make me think it through, pray, and seek God's Will each time I get that crazy notion in my head. He may make me question and wonder if we really should be starting another journey...

BUT... when he realizes that the obvious choice, God's plan, is for us to add another amazing kiddo to this crazy crew... He is ALL in!! I love how he tracks timelines and celebrates progress with me! I can never capture how he holds me up when I doubt and question, when times get rough with bonding, when the needs we signed up for seem too great.


Lifesong put together a video from the footage taken by Chosen and Dearly Loved. It gives a glimpse of Mark's faithful leading in these journeys. It was just released/shared today. 

Check it out (with article): http://www.lifesongfororphans.org/bl…/2016/…/best-thing-dad/

Just the video: 
https://vimeo.com/166510689/af08e4e2ed

No comments:

Post a Comment