Thursday, August 25, 2016

i800 Approval!!

So very excited! After emailing twice, our officer CALLED me today and let me know our i800 (final US approval) was approved yesterday!! We are getting so close!! 



Next week I work on getting a special number and paper that confirms our papers have been sent to the US Consulate in China and I fill out the visa application for Emilyn. Then, our agency drops off all of the important paperwork for her visa at the Consulate in China. Exactly 2 weeks later they pick it up and send it to Beijing to wait for TRAVEL APPROVAL!! 


After I get the special number and fill out the visa application, I get to rest and wait! Well, get sub plans ready and pack!!! :) Getting close!!!! Praying it all happens quickly, so I can secure a Consulate Appointment in October!! (They will fill up quickly, since a national holiday is closing things down for two weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment