Saturday, August 23, 2014

Advocacy

Some of you may be following our blog and not realize that I have an advocacy site as well.  There are so many sweet kiddos that need to know the love of a family.  I have a heart for those waiting in China, so they are featured on the site.  I rejoice and have a little party every time I get to remove a child's post and add their picture to the "Chosen" post!  If you've ever considered adoption and have any questions, please let me know!  I LOVE to talk about adoption!  These kiddos also need prayer.  Please take a moment and pray for these precious children's families to find them!

The site is linked through the "About Me" over at the right.  

You can also use this link:  http://andersonadvocacy.blogspot.com/

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment