Monday, August 25, 2014

Falling In Love With Our Son

Remember how I told you in an early post that I fell in love with my son through the many glimpses I caught of him?  His personality and cute little dimple just drew me in!  I knew that he would so perfectly fit in with our family, absolutely adorable with just a little bit of mischief.  Well, as I was watching videos of other Lifeline kiddos to post on my advocacy site, he kept "appearing" in them.  He was with a different agency at the time, so this was completely unexpected!  Brayden came over to check them out and ended up being my accomplice in trying to find his latest photo-bombings (as we called them).  We were on a constant hunt.  Now the next few videos I can't download, so you will have to click on the links and put in passwords.

The first one he appeared in definitely shows his sociable side!  He couldn't wait to be part of the action.  He appears near the end.  In the back, you will see the nannies attempting to convince an older boy to join in the dancing.  Our little guy decides he wants in on the fun and runs in behind him, almost unnoticed.  Until he is discovered and gets pulled out by an adult. (hee-hee)  Click here and put in the password: bart  Our son appears at about 26 seconds in with the red shirt, brown pants, and HUGE ready-for-action smile!  Oh, he cracks me up!

If you click here and put in the password: baron  you will catch the next glimpse I stumbled on.  At 18 to 23 seconds, you will find him too impatient waiting in line.  A ball fell behind the current child playing and our little guy considers throwing it himself, but then realizes he had better just put it back.  However, his smile still shows that it was a close decision not to start his turn right then. :)

In the next two videos our little one is behind the boy they are highlighting.  Our son is in the red and white striped sleeves and brown pants, behind the front and center guy.  Find him by clicking here and here, use the password: brown  for both videos.  I love these videos because there are a few times that he looks right into the camera.  I am in such trouble!  He is so cute and I am head over heels!

So there are the first few glimpses I got of our son.  I'll share more as we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment