Saturday, December 20, 2014

DTC!!

Our official paperwork has been sent to China!

It took longer than expected.  We found out December 11th that our paperwork was processed and ready to go to China.  They would try either Friday or Monday to upload it to the CCCWA (Chinese governmental agency in charge of all adoptions) database.  I was so excited, we were so close!  I waited patiently (okay, maybe not) to hear the news that I could post we were DTC (Dossier To China).  We didn't hear anything on Friday.  Monday passed with no news either, I decided to email to find out if we were official.  We received a reply that our agency was unable to upload it to the database.  I was so disappointed.  We found out that Tuesday the same problem occurred, however, they would try Wednesday and send our paperwork on and continue to try.  Wednesday, came and went.  Our paperwork was sent, but we would not be official until uploaded.  I put out pleas for prayer.  Friday, I decided to inquire again.  Prayer worked!!  We had actually been uploaded on Thursday and the email never came through letting us know this!  :)  We don't start our "official wait" until we have a LID (Logged In Date), but I will take this small success!  It usually takes 3-4 weeks to get a LID, but I have seen some record fast ones lately.  The CCCWA has a software update December 28 - January 4, so no paperwork will be processed that week.  Praying somehow we sneak in a LID before this update, but regardless, celebrating where we are at!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment