Monday, December 22, 2014

Ramblings About Our Son

We had a chance to request an update when we received Pre-Approval for our son back in July.  I feel like I know this little guy so well, that the information didn't seem "new" to me.  I advocated for him for months and poured over every ounce of information and video of him that I could get my hands on.  I think my brain is still processing through all of this and the fact that he really is MY son.  I don't think it will really sink in until I am on a plane to China once again and realize that he is at the end of this amazing journey!

Here are answers to some of the questions we asked:
Does he get along well with other children?  He gets along very well with other kids
What does he like to play with? Building blocks, puzzles, and assembled toys
What are his favorite activities? Outdoor activities and playing games with his friends
When he becomes upset, what do you do to calm him down?  Play toys with him together and talk with him
How would you describe his personality?  Very cheerful, lively, likes to laugh
What is your favorite thing about him?  He loves to imitate others' actions and act

It always amazes at how God puts families together!  I could not have asked for more perfect "fits" into our family dynamic.  We are so blessed by the beautiful children that God has given us the opportunity to raise!  Now, you must understand, in order to survive in this household you need a little mischievous side.  Check out his video below to see his right at the end!  Watch his smile as he decides how he would like to present his artwork. :)  Yup, he's an Anderson alright!!


No comments:

Post a Comment