Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Plea for Abigail

I do not often post about my advocacy kiddos here on our personal blog, but this little girl is VERY much part of our story.  


She was in the videos we have of our sweet Kristyn.  The other day we were looking at pics of Kristyn and she saw the other little girl's leg in the picture.  She started yelling, "Abigail, Abigail"!  I immediately showed her other pictures and she was so excited.  She kept saying, "I love Abigail"!  We watched the videos we have.  Later that evening, I was looking at houses.  When she saw me looking at houses on the computer, she asked, "Abigail's house?" I had to try and explain, "No house, no family, still in China". Kristyn with tears in her eyes turned and gave me a huge hug.

Sweet Abigail will turn 9 early next month.  She has a heart condition that needs attention soon.  I saw this sweet girl while visiting the orphanage.  She was taking a test, so I did not get to interact with her.  I did wave and she is ADORABLE and TINY!  Please pray with me that she finds a family BEFORE her 9th birthday!!  It is a big request, but our God is able!

Click here to learn more about her and some videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment