Thursday, March 17, 2016

Connections Bring Blessings

One of my favorite things is finding other mamas that are journeying through the world of adoption.  I have been blessed to connect with some amazing families that have adopted kiddos from the same orphanages as our children.  This time is no different.  I quickly got plugged into a Facebook group of families adopting from our newest daughter's orphanage.  I was thrilled to find some pictures of our baby girl!  Two mamas contacted me and sent more pictures and even a video!  Another mother will be traveling shortly to get her son.  I am thrilled for her and looking forward to seeing if she gets a chance to give our sweetie a squeeze for us.  I thought I would share a few more pictures of the newest princess with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment