Sunday, May 24, 2015

Stuck Between Two Worlds

How does one live with a heart that is torn between two worlds?

I long to be home and hold my sweet Addi and Ry in my arms.  I want to have the convenience of Meijer, my full kitchen, more space, the ability to let the kids loose in the backyard.  However, a piece of my heart longs to stay here.  To soak up the culture, people, sights, sounds, feeling, and essence of China.  When I step off the plane here, I feel like I am home.  It is such a difficult place to be.  Preparing to leave and preparing to come home.  


I pray that my kiddos have learned to appreciate China.  I pray that their worlds are a little bigger.  I pray that their compassion is a little stronger.  I pray that they have more of an understanding of God's desire for our family.  I pray that they have more mercy when their newest brother and sister have an "episode".

No comments:

Post a Comment